Homeschooled College Day 1

Since my last blog post, I have been lucky enough to have a two-week spring break. During those two weeks, I have helped my family with several house projects, moved back into my room (it isn’t properly insulated, so the winter months made the room too cold to live in), and have been participating in a Bible study through the book of Acts with some friends. I also lost my job at Dixon Recreational Center to Coronavirus but will start back up at the Farmers Market this spring.

I am still pursuing my associates in Journalism and am now taking Feature Writing because it is a required course for my major. The past two terms I have written for LBCC’s newspaper, The Commuter, and plan to continue writing for them despite the quarantine. This term I am looking forward to learning how to write opinion columns and reviews.

This is me cashiering at the Farmer's Market this past Saturday.

Goals for the term:
1.) Manage my time well.
2.) Evaluate my stress levels and incorporate activities to decrease stress.
3.) Finish the year on a high note despite the world being on a low one.

Comments

Popular Posts